top of page


How do I fill in the form?

Add your name address etc and in the tax 'Consent to Pay' line, add the total amount of Taxes & Fines you are consenting to pay so long as the government can guarantee your demands and show they are not involved in any criminal activity.

What do I do with the form?

Get it witnessed and keep a couple of originals. Send a copy to each speculator who claims you owe them money. There are some sample letters available on this site, though it's always best to make the words your own as the councils respond better to individual letters.

What will happen next?

If you receive further correspondence, always be polite and stand your ground. Remember, it is not illegal or unlawful to withhold tax (after all, many MPs & oligarchs do exactly that - tax avoidance as opposed to tax evasion - and we are all equal under the law) and you are not willfully refusing to pay tax (this is important) you are effectively paying your taxes and fines by putting the money into a trust, with the government as Primary Beneficiary and you as both Trustee and Settler, ie the one who settles the fines/taxes. The government can collect whenever it can prove it has not been involved in any criminal activity. Sadly, this is never going to happen.

Can I use this to hold money for my kids in trust?

No. This is specifically a Declaration of Sovereignty and Deed of Discretionary Revocable Conditional Trust and Withdrawal of Consent to Illegal Taxation. You would need to talk to a lawyer (or accountant) to set up a Trust for your children.

What happens at the end of the tax year?

If by the end of the tax year the government is unable to show it has not been involved in any illegal activity, the you pay the taxes to the government. As the government will be unable to show this, you get to keep your taxes.

But if I don't pay Council Tax, who will pay for the local amenities, like buses and the library?

In the first instance the important thing is not to fund wars. No funding, no wars. Once you have committed to forcing the government to behave responsibly, it either will (unlikely) or cannot (likely). You and a collective of local residents can then set up a Community Co-operative Taxation Trust in which your taxes can be paid and you can help finance your local community. Imagine the savings if you don't have to pay heads of councils £250,000 and other spurious costs.

What if I'm not self-employed and my employer automatically deducts NI and PAYE?

You need to inform your employer that when Britain signed up to the United Nations Charter, the Rome Statute, the International Criminal Court and Nuremberg, they had a duty to honour these solemn and binding agreements made between nation States. As they have not, it is up to every one of us to honour what was agreed, including to resolving all disputes peacefully and never intervening directly or indirectly - for whatever reason - in the external or internal affairs of any other state. It is contrary to the Nuremberg Code to initiate a war of aggression - the supreme international crime. Those collecting To go against any of these Charters is illegal and in


bottom of page